When the weather is cold and the nights are long, there’s not much better than enjoying a warm beverage and/or meal by a crackling fireplace. Knoff Group Real Estate has sought out some of the best restaurants/spots in Bozeman with a fireplace or fire pit, sure to help make your night out cozy and magical.
5) The LARK, a boutique hotel in downtown Bozeman has a beautiful outdoor wood-burning fireplace located right outside the hotel. Consider having a ‘staycation’ and reserving a room. Once checked in, grab some hot cocoa and relax at their open-air patio overlooking Main Street.
4) Lockhorn Cider House in downtown Bozeman is a small, family-owned cidery with an outdoor patio and intimate fire pit. If you’re looking for a crisp, refreshing adult beverage enjoyed by warm, outdoor heating, Lockhorn Cider House is the place to go.
3) Located inside the historic Baxter Hotel in downtown Bozeman, Bacchus Pub has an impressive fireplace and cozy leather chairs. Perfect place to grab a cocktail, some delicious food and relax! https://www.bacchuspub.com
2) MAP Brewing, one of Bozeman’s most popular breweries would not be complete without their large, rock fireplace that completes their “lodge feel” interior. After a long day on the mountain, make sure to stop into MAP to thaw out, enjoy the views of the Bridger Mountains and enjoy a thirst-quenching brew, next to the warm fire of course.
1) Sky Shed, located in the Kimpton Armory Hotel is downtown Bozeman’s newest rooftop bar. The bar is modern, with glass-enclosed windows providing panoramic views of four mountain ranges visible from Bozeman and a fireplace situated next to their cozy sofas.