Winter is here and the weather is chilly, which means it’s time to find the best snowy-day activities around town! Knoff Group Real Estate has put together a list of our favorite indoor venues so you can stay active AND warm this coming winter!
#6 – Nothing beats a cold brew or warm cider on a chilly day. Luckily, Bozeman has some great microbreweries to satisfy your needs. If you want more in depth information on our favorite spots, check out our Top 5 Breweries blog post here: https://knoffgroup.com/top-5-breweries-in-bozeman/ . Otherwise, here is a quick recap:
- Bridger Brewing, located on the edge of the MSU campus is a popular spot for a drink…and don’t forget to try one of their amazing specialty pizzas.
- Mountains Walking, located on the northeast side of town has an eclectic mix of brews that you won’t find elsewhere in Bozeman. Our favorite? Their Nitro Vanilla Cream Ale!
- Outlaw Brewing, on the edge of the Cattail Creek subdivision has delicious seasonal brews and a fun family-friendly atmosphere.
- Bozeman Brewing Company is Bozeman’s longest standing brewery! Located a few minutes from downtown, the environment here is hard to beat.
- MAP Brewing is the perfect place to stay dry and get cozy, with their massive rock fireplace. Plus, they have a wide range of beer on tap and quite a few seasonal beers.
#5 –Bozeman has some great museums, including Museum of the Rockies, the American Computer and Robotics Museum, the Montana Science Center, the Gallatin History Museum, and the Bozeman Art Museum. You can learn more about those museums here.
#4 – The Bozeman Hot Springs, located in Four Corners not only has outdoor pools, but also features several indoor pools, saunas, hot tubs, and a fitness center. Plus, live music on their outdoor stage weather permitting!
#3 – Lookout Throwing Company is where you can perfect the art of axe throwing! Located in Four Corners, Lookout has six throwing bays that can entertain up to 8 guests per bay. They also host events and parties, so if you’re looking for a place to go for a birthday or team building activity – check out Lookout, it’s fun for everyone! https://www.lookoutmontana.com/
#2 – JumpTime is Bozeman’s first indoor trampoline park, and it does not disappoint! Located in Four Corners, JumpTime offers extreme dodgeball, a ninja warrior course, slam dunk basketball and lots of other specialized trampoline areas. It’s great for all ages. We recommend booking time slots in advance because they can get busy. https://jumptimebozeman.com/
#1 – Spire Climbing Center is an indoor climbing center on the south side of Bozeman – convenient to the Montana State University campus. Spire has more than 18,000 square feet of climbing surface for all ages and skill levels. Additionally, Spire offers a fitness area with a climbing specific training area as well as a yoga studio. https://www.spireclimbingcenter.com/